The Seventh Annual College of Piping Winter School will be held at the Jugendherberge (youth hostel) in Homburg in Saarland, Germany, from February 5th - 12th 2017. We are opening registration earlier than usual to give as many pipers, drummers and drum majors as possible the chance of attending. The huge success of last year’s school means that places will be at a premium so our advice is to sign up as soon as you can.
- The full price is €600 per person, based on four people sharing a bunk room.
- A limited number of double rooms are available at €700 per person.
- Non-residential fee for the week is €470.
- Anyone with special requirement should email Margaret Maxwell in the College office email@example.com
Prices include meals, tuition and accommodation (where applicable) and a tutor book or collection of music of choice. Students can pay by bank transfer in euros (please email Margaret first), or Paypal or credit card via the secure online College of Piping Shop.
- For four berth rooms a deposit of €140 guarantees your place and the balance should be paid by January 31st, 2017.
- For double rooms deposits are €280 and the balance due by November 30th 2016.
Please note double rooms with be allocated on a first come first served basis. Deposits are non-refundable. Places will be limited to 70 for pipers and unlimited for drummers (bass, tenor, side) and drum majors.
Register Here Winter School Instructors 2017