The 8th Annual College of Piping Winter School
Homburg, Saarland, Germany
February 18th – 25th, 2018
The eighth Annual College of Piping Winter School in Homburg will be held at the Jugendherberge (youth hostel) in the town in Saarland, Germany, from February 18-25, 2018. We are opening registration earlier than usual to give as many pipers, drummers and drum majors as possible the chance of attending.
The huge success of last year’s school means that places will be at a premium so our advice is to sign up as soon as you can.
- The full price is €600 per person. This is based on four people sharing
- A limited number of double rooms are available at €700 per person
- Non-residential fee for the week is €470
- Anyone with special requirement should email Margaret Maxwell in the College office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Groups of five or more will receive a discount. Email Margaret for the details.
Prices include meals, tuition and accommodation (where applicable) and a College Tutor book – or collection of music of choice. Students can pay by bank transfer in Euros (please email Margaret first), or Paypal or credit card via the secure online College of Piping Shop.
- For four berth rooms a deposit of €140 guarantees your place and the balance should be paid by January 31st, 2018
- For double rooms deposits are €280 and the balance due by November 30th, 2017
Please note double rooms with be allocated on a first come first served basis. Deposits are non-refundable. Places will be limited to 70 for pipers and unlimited for drummers (bass, tenor, side) and drum majors.